Moving you and your practice from where you are, to where you want to be, with integrity.
Suzanne Robinson for over 28 years delivers as a Dental Consultant, Front Office Staff Trainer, Outstanding Insurance Claims Recovery Expert, Court Certified Dental Accounts Expert and Certified Coach for dentists, team members in Leadership and Relationships. Call: 928-710-0166 for more information.
She has spent 35 years in business management, with the last 28 focused primarily on dental practices. Suzanne and her team are passionate about dentistry and specialize in collecting outstanding insurance claims, total accounts recovery projects, and credentialing dentists with insurance companies.
Suzanne trains teams on insurance billing, collecting and all front office systems as well as leadership and inter-office relationships and communication.
Her coaching clients are dentists that need assistance overcoming the most common obstacles dental practices face, such as low case acceptance and leadership. Her action plans move clients forward faster.
Suzanne’s career in dentistry started at the age of 27 in England. She found herself in the dental assistants chair for the first time via the Air Force clinic at Upper Heyford. She committed to a minimum of 1000 hours as a volunteer dental assistant. She was gifted the same training as the Air Force men and women, to include all manuals and testing. After 3 years, she returned to the states and went into dental practice management/administration.
These 34 years have allowed her to cultivate human resource skills such as business management, psychology and the ongoing study of human behavior and communication.
As a Certified Life Coach; her coaching offers further, unique skills to the struggling practice, or one, which simply strives to achieve more and wishes to improve their lives in specific areas.
Suzanne helps dentists and their teams challenge themselves to be the best they can be, increase production, understand their life’s purpose and live their passion.
Suzzanne will help you deepen your self-understanding; gain understanding of how to create a successful life; find and develop healthy relationships, cease procrastinating tendencies, work on stress and time management, goal setting, and creating action plans; and with all these things, take your business to new levels!
Published author and columnist:
2002 - Dental Fee Plan printed her first article on increasing case acceptance.
2003-2006 - Featured, bi-monthly writer for an online magazine called The Soko, as well as a featured Q & A columnist on relationships.
A few of her articles are:
• Success: Define it and Achieve it
• Getting it Done in The Soko
• Be In Control Without Being A Control Freak ( First Published On Line at The Soko)
• How To Collect On A Loan To A Friend
• Getting it Done in The Soko
• How To: Deal With Change
• Let's Get Personal in The Soko
• How to Get Organized for the Holidays
• Happy Holidays in The Soko
• How To: Stop Making Excuses
• Pros & Cons in The Soko
• 1993 - 1996 - AWEE (Arizona Women's Employment Education), Topics include but not limited to: Personal and professional growth, how to become the ideal employee.
• Guest lecturer with local professional groups and the local county courts, speaking primarily on relationship building.
• 2003 – The office of Dr. Diane Wright, Senior LVI advisor (Florida) Topics: How to live and work with honor to enhance the overall patient and staff experience. “Living with Honor".
• 1993-Present- Private workshops. Suzanne travels around the country training front offices in the “trenches" while the practice is seeing patients.
Suzanne is an avid volunteer, giving her time, knowledge and skills to many different organizations since 1993.